IRCC – END OF CERTIFICATION ACTIVITY BY END OF APRIL 2023
Dear user and supporter of IRCC
At the beginning of 2020 and after many months of work, an exciting project saw the light of day with a complex and simple objective at the same time, and which essentially consisted of trying to preserve the veracity of our documentary photographs with the help of technology and using a rigorous and objective methodology. This culminated in the creation of the IRCC association and the making available to the public of a powerful consultative tool at the service of the photographic community.
After these three difficult years, with a pandemic in between, the difficult economic situation that our IRCC association is facing, makes us have to consider a drastic decision: the cessation of the certification service and the closure of the activity of our association.
From the entity that we manage, we are aware that we have not been fortunate enough to find the right key to reach all groups with the advantages and services provided by the IRCC tool and the enormous potential it has. It was a huge challenge that we have tried to carry out, with more enthusiasm than resources. During all this time, with will and tenacity, we have knocked on all the doors that have occurred to us to get collaboration contributions and help to finance the activity of the association, although the necessary balance has not been achieved to guarantee our continuity. And even though we are convinced that time would have proved us right, the reality that maintenance costs impose on us, with a technological tool that must be constantly updated to guarantee the analysis and diagnosis service of photographs, in addition to the cost personal and altruistic efforts of some of our associates, has pushed us to the limit and to have to end our activity. However, we are infinitely grateful for the trust that many contests, associations, and photographers have given us, to whom we truly appreciate your empathy and help.
Therefore, and with great regret, we make public this announcement of cancellation of the services that we had in progress with all the associations, contests and individuals, so that:
- From April 1, 2023, the admission of new users to our website www.ircc.photo will cease
- Until April 30, 2023, all users who have active credits or subscriptions will be able to use them by processing their certification requests until their credit balance is exhausted.
- As of April 30, 2023, no more certification requests will be processed, both for individual photographers and for contests.
- Until June 30, 2023, the IRCC website www.ircc.photo will remain active, so that all registered users can consult and/or download their certifications.
- From July 1, 2023, access to the website www.ircc.photo, both public and private, will be disabled.
We want to thank again the direct or indirect support to all those supporters that you have given to IRCC.
Many thanks and greetings from the entire IRCC team