Declaration of regulatory compliance
IRCC Photography Association (owner of this website commercially called "IRCC"), guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, having adopted security measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment and guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Law 3/2018 of December 7 and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Data of Character Personnel and other applicable regulatory developments, putting for it the technical means necessary to prevent any alteration, loss, access without authorization or misuse of the data treated.
IRCC Photography Association will not be responsible for incidences on personal data due to a lack of diligence of the User regarding the guard and custody of their access passwords or their own personal data.
As a user, you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide are truthful, being solely responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused to IRCC Photography Association as responsible for this website or to a third party, if you complete any form with False or third party data causing deception, damage or injury.
Any variation that may occur in the data provided, can be made through the personal menus accessible through their credentials, or alternatively by sending an email to info (@) IRCC.es.
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, minors under 14 years of age should not transfer their personal data to IRCC Photography Association, without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. With the publication of the European General Data Protection Regulation, the age determination to consent to the transfer of personal data between 16 and 13 years is foreseen.
In the event that IRCC Photography Association detects users who may be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID or equivalent document, or, if applicable, the authorization of their parents or guardians, causing their low in case of failure to prove compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
Incorporation and processing of personal data to the files of IRCC Photography Association
- The incorporation of your personal data (name, email address and contact information) in the personal data files notified by IRCC Photography Association to the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- The access by IRCC Photography Association to the data that, in accordance with the infrastructure of this website, are required to contact the user.
- The authorization to communicate electronically with you in response to your inquiries.
Exercise of rights
At any time, you can modify your preferences commercial shipments and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, by written communication addressed to email@example.com
You can also make use of the models and forms that for the exercise of these rights makes available the portal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The right of access means that you have the right to obtain information about whether your personal data are being processed, the purpose of the treatment that is being carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned. thereof. To exercise it, you do not need to issue a justification, unless you have exercised it in the last twelve months.
If they exercise their right of access, IRCC is legally obliged to decide on the request for access within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request may be denied access and invoke in their case guardianship of the Data Protection Agency due to having exercised such access in the previous twelve months, or because it foresees or prevents a national or community standard.
The right of correction means has the right to amend the data that are inaccurate or incomplete, for it must tell what data is concerned and the correction to take place on providing documentation to justify it. We will have to make the rectification within a period of no more than 10 business days and we can only deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The right of cancellation means that you have the right to delete the data that prove to be inadequate or excessive, in this case, justify the concurrence of well-founded and legitimate reasons related to your specific personal situation. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period of no more than 10 working days, being able to deny it by expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The right to object means that it has the right to not perform the processing of your personal data or we cease therein in cases where consent to treatment is not necessary, concerned file commercial prospecting or that have the purpose of adopting decisions referred to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of your data. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period of no more than 10 working days, being able to deny it by expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
Security Measures Applicable to the Processing of Personal Data
1. Level of Security: According to the data required of users on the level of security applicable to files with personal data, IRCC Photography Association applies the measures of the basic security level, described in R.D. 1720/2007.
3. Security Document: IRCC Photography Association states that it has a Security Document, in accordance with the provisions of art. 88 of R.D. 1720/2007.
4. Manual of Functions and Obligations: IRCC Photography Association declares that it possesses and keeps updated a Manual of Functions and Obligations of the Personnel with respect to its Information Systems and Files with Personal Data as required by art. 89 of R.D. 1720/2007, this Manual has been disclosed to all its personnel. IRCC Photography Association undertakes not to allow access or processing of files with personal data, to personnel who have not received a copy of said document.
5. Incident Registry: IRCC Photography Association states that it has an Incident Registry that complies with the requirements requested by art. 90 of R.D. 1720/2007, this Registry being used by its personnel for the report of any incident related to the security of the information and personal data included in the files with personal data that they deal with.
6. Access Control: IRCC Photography Association states that it complies with the following measures regarding access control:
- Maintains an updated list of authorized users and accesses.
- Allows access only to authorized users according to the functions assigned to each of them.
- Establishes mechanisms that prevent access to data or resources with rights other than those authorized.
- Access permits are granted only by authorized personnel.
7. Identification and Authentication: IRCC Photography Association in its access to personal data maintains the following security measures regarding the identification and authentication of users who will have access to said data:
- Identification and authentication is personalized.
- There is a procedure for allocating and distributing passwords, which imposes the use of robust passwords.
- Passwords are stored in an unintelligible way.
- Passwords are confidential (only known by the user).
- Passwords are changed at least once a year.
8. Media Management: IRCC Photography Association has adopted the following security measures regarding media with personal data.
9. Backup system: IRCC Photography Association states that it has a backup system that guarantees the recovery of information if necessary, proving this system periodically with assiduity.
Transfer of data to third parties
IRCC Photography Association informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a relationship contractual with service providers in charge of treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when IRCC Photography Association has the express consent of the user and maintains a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If IRCC Photography Association is required by the competent authorities, it may communicate personal information to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of possible illegal activity or claims that a content infringes the rights of third parties or protect the rights, property or third-party security. In such cases, IRCC Photography Association may communicate to the competent authorities personal information such as name and surname, city or province, postal code, telephone number, email address, user history and IP address.
Prohibition to users from transferring data from third parties
IRCC Photography Association expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring data from third parties to anyone else, which could be obtained as a result of contact, interaction or browsing or consultation through this website, except if it could accredit the user's express authorization whose data is intended to give.
As a user, you acknowledge that you assume your responsibility by obliging yourself to hold IRCC Photography Association harmless against any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that you may be required to bear as a result of the breach by the user of the described duty.
We store the user's personal data on secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks located in Spain.
However, and since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at their disposal to maintain the level of security of their data, through the use of robust passwords, the periodic modification of their passwords, avoiding using the same in diverse accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or unencrypted medium.
IRCC Photography Association uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art, to protect your personal data and information, striving for the strictest confidentiality and application of technical tools for technical and organizational information security (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc), that correspond according to the applicable legislation, as well as keeping at all times the security document with the regulatory measures established.
The objectives of the information security policy are the following:
- The information is protected against loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorized access.
- Business requirements, legal or regulatory requirements and contractual security obligations are met.
- Security incidents are communicated and treated appropriately.
- Controls are established to ensure adherence to the Security Policy, in order to align with the organization's risk management strategy and establish risk estimation criteria.
- The person in charge of Information Security, together with the company's DPO, will be in charge of maintaining this policy, the procedures and providing support in its implementation, as well as in ensuring compliance.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and its procedures as applicable to their job
This disclosure statement explains "What are cookies" and the types of cookies IRCC uses on this website.
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to the computer or other device connected to the Internet visitor to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
¿Is IRCC using cookies on this website?
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Cookies are strictly necessary
These cookies are essential to carry out a transaction or request initiated by you. Examples include recall information you have provided to navigate the site to send or track a package and manage your online status during the session.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made to provide functionality to their advantage. For example, the functional cookies allow the website to remember for you the specific settings, such as your country selection and persistent connection status if you selected and shown shipments tracked packages and previous custom functions.
These cookies allow us to collect data related to your use of the website, including the content in which you click while browsing the website, to improve performance and website design. These cookies may be provided by our external supplier of analytical tools, but are used for purposes related to our web sites only.
These cookies remember information associated with your use of the website so that we can provide services of promotional information and other information for the recipient on our website.
How do I disable or delete cookies?
Each type of web browser offers ways to restrict or remove cookies. For more information about managing cookies, visit the appropriate link corresponding to each explorer below
Internet Explorer / Firefox / Google Chrome / Safari