From IRCC we recommend that all photographers certify their photographs, thereby guaranteeing their admission and avoiding, where appropriate, being required to provide the original files of their photographs.
We summarize below the most advantageous subscription plans and promotions available to certify your photographs:
Annual Subscription - 25 certifications
or the best option
100x100 Plan - 100 certifications and multiply by 3 all promotions published by IRCC
And these are all the available promotions ...
· Welcome code "IRCC_START" - 5 certifications
· ASSOCIATIONS - 3 certifications (consult associated entities)
· PARTNER CONTESTS - up to 5 certifications (see the "Promotions" section to obtain your credits from active contests)
· If you are under 18 years old - 50 certifications
· If you already have an active annual subscription and would like to invite a friend photographer, you will receive new free credits in your IRCC account to certify 25 new photographs. To benefit from this promotion, communicate to email@example.com your friend's user ID once they have subscribed.
· If you share your certified photos with their QR code on social networks, you will receive free credits. For every 3 certified photographs published on FB + IG, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the links to the publications and you will receive a pack of 30 free credits in your IRCC user account if you do not have an annual subscription and 50 credits free if you have a formal annual subscription.
· If you publish your profile as a photographer registered in IRCC (https://www.ircc.photo/photographers), you will receive a pack of 30 free credits (60 credits if you also have an annual subscription).
Remember that, to redeem all these promotions, you simply have to notify IRCC of your request for credits by email to email@example.com
Check the "Associates" and "Promotions" section and find out about the promotional codes available to certificate your images.
The subscription plans and extension of credits programmed by IRCC, are intended to contribute to the use of photo certification as the main core of the philosophy of credibility and authenticity targete by IRCC, promoting a massive use with a minimum outlay for the photographer. In this way, IRCC as an association and under a philosophy of cost-sharing, will be able to maintain and accommodate the operational structure and support the operation of this technological platform at the service of the photographic community.
From the collaboration agreements reached with associations and contest promoters, all photographers will benefit directly or indirectly, both by means of a reduction in the participation fee in associated photo contests, as for the mere belonging to photographic associations obtaining free certifications.
The different associations and photographic groups offer, in addition to many other collective benefits, such as sharing knowledge and experiences, the opportunity to know and share the works of their associate members, as well as their promotion at national and international level. IRCC promotes associationism and invites all photographers to participate collectively in the activities carried out by the main Photographers Associations, thereby achieving a greater representation and visibility share when defending in any forum or field, the values of photography and the natural environment, today perhaps more threatened than ever.