PARTICIPATE NOW with your certified images in
AEFONA Photography and Conservation
- IRCC grants 30 free credits for your participation in AEFONA PHOTOGRAPHY AND CONSERVATION -
All finalists will also receive 50 free credits
IRCC will be in charge of reviewing and verifying all the finalist photographs, recommending that all participants certify all their images to be submitted to the competition.
Follow these simple steps to participate in AEFONA CONTEST under "IRCC CERTIFICATES" modality
1. Register in IRCC.PHOTO
2. Redeem all your promotional codes in your dashboard (see “Promotions” section)
3. Start certifying your images by uploading your edited JPG file at 1920px (longest side) together with its RAW file (see sections “How to Certify” and “FAQs”)
4. If you wish to certify more photographs to participate in AEFONA competition, access the information available in the “Subscription Plans” section
"AEFONA Photography and Conservation"
IRCC grants 30 free credits for your participation in AEFONA competition
To redeem this promotion
Notify your credit application to IRCC by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating:
Your “username” registered in IRCC / Registration date in AEFONA competition
IMPORTANT, READ THESE NOTES CAREFULLY
* The automatic diagnostic process is completed by the IRCC software in less than 4 minutes for each pair of JPG-RAW files. Additionally, approximately same time is required in a final visual control process carried out by the IRCC Controllers. The certification process of each photograph therefore requires approximately a total of 8 to 10 minutes on average, which may vary to a greater or lesser extent for each photograph.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned times, it must be taken into account that not all certification requests can be dealt with instantly, and it may take a few hours to obtain a response to the certification request. In any case, IRCC guarantees the resolution of certification requests within a maximum period of 18 hours from the moment the request is completed. Keep this circumstance in mind and anticipate the request for your certifications, avoiding processing them in the last 24 hours prior to contest deadline.
* IRCC certification will allow you to guarantee the authenticity of your EDITED IMAGE. The certificate is obtained by calculating and registering the SHA256 hash code associated to the certified file. The hash code is a secure 64-character code resulting from algorithmic function and uniquely linked to your edited JPG photograph.
* The image file you must submit to FOTONOJA, should be the same JPG file with which you requested IRCC certification (it is recommended to keep a copy of the JPG file certified).
* Any modification you make on your certified JPG file will result in the alteration of its hash code, losing so the status of “certified file” and the option of being used for any purpose related to the certification obtained.
* The simple opening and subsequent saving of your certified JPG file by any software for images edition, involves the alteration of the hash code (the opening and saving action implies a change of date in the metadata of the file).
* The modification of the name of the certified JPG file (rename action of the file in Windows or MAC), does not entail the alteration of the hash code of the file.
* IRCC will keep a copy of the certified JPG file on its servers for a period of 4 years, which you can download at any time from your registered user account.
* Your certified JPG file may be used in competitions associated with IRCC, in which you will participate as a "certified photographer".
* Participation in competitions associated with IRCC as a "certified photographer" and presentation of your certified JPG files, means that you are not required to provide RAW files of your images at any time from the competition management.