IRCC ASOCIACION FOTOGRAFICA
is a non-profit Association, constituted under the Organic Law 1/2002 of March 22 in Spain
The purposes of this Association are:
- Carry out all kinds of activities that are carried out with the world of photography, for the development of knowledge, discipline and improvement in subject techniques
- Serve as a platform for individual and collective reflection projects in their own environment.
- Promote, excite, enrich and share the experiences of those lovers of photography
- Study, promote, develop and enhance photography for its historical and scientific relevance, as it is a cultural fact and social document.
- Find creative formulas to develop activities and events that allow us to deepen much more in the artistic sense of photography.
- The conservation of nature, natural values and their dissemination.
- The promotion of cultural exchange between its associates or affiliates and that of the Association itself, with other national, international, and other similar groups through the organization of exhibitions, meetings, conferences or similar activities.
- Collaborate with institutions, associations and other entities, sharing knowledge, contributing to technological development and protecting the ethics and values associated with the development of photographic activity.
- Contribute to prove the authenticity of photographs, using tools and dedicated technology, which allows to verify and dictate the degree of authenticity of these, according to general standards or specific to each institution or body.
■ PHILOSOPHY AND PROJECT
We invite you to know about IRCC, a project conceived by and for the photographic community, born with the aim of returning credibility to the context of nature photography and photojournalism.
We live immersed in a crisis of credibility over photography and in a progressive environment of contamination and manipulation.
Today, in addition to ethical issues or respect for our environment (obvious and that IRCC prioritizes through our Ethical Manifesto), a large majority of images are born more or less legitimately, although many of them then go on to be endowed in a common way, adorned with an excessive or improper attire, far from the ethical values of documentary photography.
Nowadays, to distinguish between authenticity and adulteration, or attempting to know the degree of credibility or faithfulness of each image with respect to its original, is a simple act of faith.
Being able to determine what is real, or to what extent an image is aligned to accepted parameters or common standards, or to know the degree of purity and authenticity through reliable procedures, is a necessity and a pending debt of the photographic community with itself.
Checking and validating images using the highest-level technology, with a scientific methodology of forensic image analysis, which determines and concludes the acceptance of any image, according to an ad-hoc demand from each institution or organism, is already a reality.
The fair-play philosophy of IRCC and our capability for images certification, has arrived to involve and link all different agents that make up the photographic community, in a new context of return to credibility. Photographers, associations, corporations, manufacturers, institutions, competitions or juries, will be all protected within a reliable environment and common guarantees for all of them.
IRCC ASOC FOTOGRAFICA - VAT: G88549712